Retail Blockchain Guest Post Guidelines
Retail Blockchain Solutions
Guest Posts on Retail Blockchain Solutions
Guest posts must always be written solely for the Retail Solutions (retailsolutions.io) website and must not have been previously published, online, digitally or in print. Articles must be blockchain related or of interest to our readers, which may, for example, be other distributed ledger technologies, blockchain platforms, tokens, tokenisation, tokenomics, cryptocurrencies or other crypto-assets when used in the context of retail and many other topics like these.
We are happy to publish articles on subjects that we believe our readers would be interested in but we will not publish an article of low quality, on generic topics or ones that are off topic to the central theme of this website.
Featured Retail Blockchain Reviews
If you know of a blockchain application utilising distributed ledger technology in the Retail or eCommerce sector that hasn’t been featured on Retail Solutions, please get in touch and send us your submission. There are many companies using blockchain technology in creative ways to disrupt Retail and we want to feature them here and build a complete resource for Retailers across the World.
How to Approach Us
When you contact us, please refrain from marketing fluff and flattery, it simply doesn’t work. Instead, follow these simply guidelines but before you do, please read the submission guidelines;
- Topic: the topic you are proposing, be specific as we do not accept generic articles
- Title: the working title of the article or press release you are proposing
- Wordcount: the number of words are you aiming for (min 500 words)
- Author: demonstrate your writing credentials with references to recent articles written by you
- Guidelines: confirm that you have read the submission guidelines and legal stuff on this page
- Promotion: the ways you intend to promote the article, include links to social website accounts you intend to use
- Declaration: declare that you will not syndicate the article, offer the same article or comparable content to anyone else (failure to adhere to this will result in the article being deleted from this site)
Guest Post & Press Release Submission Guidelines
- Posts must be well-written, using correct grammar and in UK English
- Articles must be unique and unpublished elsewhere, either online or in print (press releases excepted)
- Write well-researched, in-depth and informative articles that remain on-topic
- Writing style should be in keeping with other articles on the Retail Solutions website
- Avoid self promotion, lightweight marketing fluff and do not pontificate
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors (poorly written articles will be rejected)
- We have no maximum word count but we do request a minimum of 500 words
- Articles should be sent in a .txt file (other formats will be rejected)
- HTML guidelines; no H1 tag, a maximum of two H2 and three H3 tags, paragraph tags should be included along with href code for links
- Links should not be included
- Brief references to the company may be included
- We reserve the right to remove inappropriate or irrelevant text, links or any other content from submissions
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, trademarks, copyright and other third-party content referenced in the article must be included
Guest Post Submission Terms & Conditions
Articles that do not meet these quality guidelines will not be published. We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our high standards. These rejections may or may not be communicated to the person or company who submitted the article.
Published articles may not be republished in any form, either online, digitally or in print without the permission of the owners of this website, in writing.
Guest Post Submission Form
Note: All fields are required.
ICO & Press Release Submission Form
Note: All fields are required.